BGS Drilling solution
Integrated state-of-the-art Technology, Management Expertise, Safety and the highest level of Quality and Service, BGS strives to advance current drilling practices. The goal is to reduce total well expenditure through mitigation of Non-Productive Time (NPT), safety enhancement, innovative products, and skillful application of unconventional drilling techniques
Innovation can be broken down into 4 parts
Mobility & Versatility
At BGS, we aim to be highly mobile with minimal footprint while keeping in the high boundaries of pressure control – Economically built without sacrificing of quality nor technology
BGS Technology ... Built-for-purpose
- Industry Leading Powerful finite Intelli-choke (electric drive) that produces extremely precise pressure control and quick response times eliminates the need for back pressure pump or rig pump diverter systems
- Dual Redundant Chokes with Gut Line Bypass
- Rig Floor Remote HMI that has been designed for limited driller interaction to control the choke system
- Electric System Allows the choke to function reliably in very hot / cold conditions, without the cost of running and maintaining hydraulic lines
- Trailer Mounted Choke Skid, cuts down on mobilization costs & delays
- compact footprint & high mobility
- Trailer-Mounted or Skid-Mounted
- Withstands extreme climate & annular pressure conditions
- 87% Reduction in footprint from the original MPD manifold, and 65% reduction in footprint from the current MPD market standard
- Built to NACE MR-0175/API 16A Standards with full traceability
How can service differentiate technology?
Always guarantee the “A” team
BGS ES Highly specialized MPD trained personnel onsite are provided to help train the rig crew and guide the unconventional drilling process
Support & training leverage
Engineering service lets clients to help maximize results from their operation.
Post-well reviews and reports
help optimize long running projects well-overwell, creating value from past experiences.