Geology and Geophysics
We work closely with our customers to understand their objectives. We combine the industry’s highest standard products with our unique leading technologies; to tailor solutions that meets the business needs of our partners and customers. This focused, quality-driven approach has led our customers to choose to work with us.
Our solution is shedding new light on how to define reservoirs. Our new techniques for attribute calculation and inversion, merged with our experience in reservoir characterization help us illuminate your reservoir.
Lumina’s desktop software brings advanced seismic spectral and quantitative analysis capabilities to the desktop of every interpreter. These methods have been refined and proven through years of successful service work in settings all over the world. The are now available to the industry as applications designed for ease of use, and integration with everyday geoscience workflows.
- 2D/3D Processing and conditioning
- AVO analysis and Elastic Inversion
- Microseismic Monitoring
- Quantitative geology and geophysical interpretation and Integration
- Reservoir assessment and appraisal
- Reservoir simulation (Static and Dynamic Modeling)
- Petrophysical Analysis
- Unconventional Resource Play Workflow
- Rock Physics Molding
- Geopressure Analysis and Pore Pressure Prediction
- Reservoir Fluid Modeling
- Drilling and Reservoir Geomechanics
- Well Stimulation Design and Monitoring